Its name is Mele_HTPC_0929_BETA_V1.3.rar
but the changelog does not show many improvements...
Nevertheless I customized this one here: Mele_4.0_V1.3BETA_custom_en_us_apex.img
I made the same customizations:
- replacing the stock /system/app/Launcher2.apk by ApexLauncher
- removing /system/app/Mele_Launcher.apk
- adding /system/app/Vending.apk (Google Play)
- removing preinstalled applications (7StationGame_v1.1.15_DXsigned.apk 360buy_TV_v1.0.1_meleTV.apk Googlepinyin.apk MELE4.0_wasu_18.104.22.168_0906.apk QQ_1.9.1.apk VoolePlayV1.0SP4_mailea10_20251.apk AdobeFlashPlayer22.214.171.124.apk)
- adding service.adb.tcp.port=5555 in build.prop
- adding adobe flash player (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1288287)
- adding Andrew patch 1.0.apk
This time I managed to preinstall these things automatically at first start. A script named /system/bin/preinstall.sh is here to perform that, I just patched it in order to load packages from /system/preinstall/ instead of /sdcard/preinstall.