Well, I managed to create a custom rom:
- replacing the stock /system/app/Launcher2.apk by ApexLauncher
- removing /system/app/Mele_Launcher.apk
- adding /system/app/Vending.apk (Google Play)
- removing preinstalled applications (7StationGame_v1.1.15_DXsigned.apk 360buy_TV_v1.0.1_meleTV.apk Googlepinyin.apk MELE4.0_wasu_220.127.116.11_0906.apk QQ_1.9.1.apk VoolePlayV1.0SP4_mailea10_20251.apk AdobeFlashPlayer18.104.22.168.apk)
- adding service.adb.tcp.port=5555 in build.prop
And everything seems to run fine!
I changed the localization: en/US so that the first start is quite easy for everyone.
The file is here Mele_4.0_V1.2_custom_en_us_apex.img
Edit: you still need to run the "Andrews patch 1.0.apk" patch in order to get sound in some videos: